Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Russel Peters says Aishwarya Rai hasn’t become a better actor














    Russel Peters will stop at nothing. The 41-year old half Indian, half Canadian funnyman can’t get over quelling anything and everything with his quick wit, even if it means putting Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to shame for the nth time.

    Remind him about his prevailing remarks on the actor, and he said, “She hasn’t become a better actor, She is still good looking, isn’t that good enough?”

    Last seen in Jake Gyllenhaal-starrer Source Code, Peters plays a “loveable jerk” in Akshay Kumar’s Indo-Canadian venture Speecy Singhs, which hits theaters on Friday.

    But, he’ll never act in a Bollywood flick. “Never, ever. I don’t like the movies. I can’t do something I don’t believe in,” says the comedian, who says he won’t give up on the stans-up “for anything”.

    He reveals he hasn’t even seen a Bollywood movie. “I’ve never watch even one. I tried watching Singh Is Kinng because Akshay is in it. But the minute the first song started, I changed the channel. I was like, ‘O my God, I don’t want to hear that.” Does Akki knows? “O ya I’ve told him. I don’t hide my feelings. I’m not the kind of man who’s going to talk behind your back. I’m going to tell the right in your face.”

    Peters will return back ti India next year for his stand-up tour. “I miss coming out there. It’s home”, he says.

    Source:http://www.pakmediarevolution.net/2011/09/russel-peters-says-aishwarya-rai-hasnt-become-a-better-actor/

Blog Archive