Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Aishwarya rai Bachchan gets honoured!!



















































    The Pazhassi Raja Charitable Trust honored Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with the ‘Abhinaya Kala Ratna’. Lata Mangeshkar, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Amitabh Bachchan were the other recipients of this award



    Though Aishwarya couldn’t attend the award function due to prior family commitment, she left a sweet note, “I’d like to dedicate this award to every professional I’ve worked with throughout my career and to all my audiences in India and the world over for their love, support and blessings… and my family.”



    The ceremony took place in Mumbai.



    Source:http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/09/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-gets-honoured/

Blog Archive