Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Madhur Bhandarkar finally breaks his silence on the ‘Heroine’ episode..





















    Madhur Bhandarkar finally gives his side of the story about the ‘Heroine’ controversy.

    Just a few days into the shooting of his dream project Heroine, Madhur got to know the news of its lead actress Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy, that too, not directly but from the media.

    Many theories floated around but the director chose to remain out of the media glare and stay mum. However, now the filmmaker has decided to break his silence.

    He says, “Today I am sitting alone in my office after the plugs being pulled off. No which way would I have trampled my dream project on which I have given my sweat and blood for almost one and a half years. This was going to be my most ambitious project.”

    “My inherent belief is that motherhood is pious. I salute every woman who chooses to work in this delicate state but I would never knowingly put a woman in harm’s way knowing the delicate nature of her health.”

    “The lead actress is the main protagonist of Heroine. We need to state this is no normal film. The film entails a huge canvas of around 40 locations in which heavy-duty scenes involving massive crowds are to be shot.”

    “Scenes of the actress being mobbed… adult content… heavy-duty scenes involving physical exertion. One of the days amongst the eight days shoot… one of my associate directors tripped and injured himself… the terrain was rocky.”

    ‘Today, when I know the condition of my then lead actress, I shudder at the thought… what if she would have been injured; I would have suffered a major guilt throughout my life.’

    “The entire event would not have taken place if at the beginning the actress had informed of an impending maternity. The truth was hidden from us,” Bhandarkar is quoted to have told Mid-day.

    Now that the film has been shelved, a loss has been suffered by not just the producer but also the crew who was associated with the film. Worst, Bhandarkar’s hard work of one-and-a-half years on Heroine has come to naught.

    Source:http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/07/madhur-bhandarkar-finally-breaks-his-silence-on-the-heroine-episode/