Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Heroine was always my film: Kareena


















    Bebo has broken her silence on speculation that she may be doing Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine, which was shelved after lead actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan announced her pregnancy. “The whole world knows that Heroine is my movie, that it was written for me and Madhur was in talks with me. I couldn’t do it because of date problems so he moved on. What happened in between is not my concern,” she says. Does that mean she is on board again?

    Kareena-Ash“I don’t have any dates till January next year so I’m not going to sign on any movie till October. I’m really keen to work with Madhur but you’ll have to wait for an official announcement,” says Kapoor, 30 admitting that she’s “looking at three-four scripts”. Bhandarkar flew down to Hyderabad when Kareena was there last week and narrated the film’s script to her. “I was there to meet Saif (beau Saif Ali Khan). I’ll leave people to fantasise about what we did there, but let me tell you, I don’t listen to scripts in my personal time.”

    Prod her on script changes that she’s reportedly been insisting on, which includes ‘toning down’ intimate scenes, and she says that’s never been an issue. “I liked the script that was narrated to me; if the director is open to discussion, we’ll talk more ... He brings out a different side to an actor ... I’ve always been an experimental actor rather than just a singing-dancing, glamorous star. I made my debut with the off-beat Refugee and did Chameli when I was 22. I’m open to all kinds of cinema.”

    Source:http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/bollywood/Heroine-was-always-my-film-Kareena/Article1-724718.aspx