Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Aishwarya to start her own retail fashion venture….


























    Now a days, actresses don’t just stick to acting alone but also involve in other activities like, they turn entrepreneurs, social activists, directors and even producers. Often labeled as the most beautiful woman in the world, Aishwarya Rai joins the league.

    Having flaunted her gowns, dresses and saris at the grandest of events all over the world, the actress is now all set to launch her own exclusive apparel line.

    Speaking about her plans, Ash confirmed the news, “I have plans. I have a multiple connected idea and it’s something I will definitely get into. I’ve wanted to do this for a decade, but I had put my plans on a back burner, and now I better get my act together. I always want to give my hundred per cent and more to everything that I do. There was so much happening around me that I had kept it on hold,”

    If buzz is to be believed, some of the bigger brands in Europe, and designers from Italy and New York have approached Ash to seal a partnership deed with her. However, Ash is keen on having her own solo enterprise.

    Next up for Aishwarya is her visit to Cannes. We can’t wait to see what Aishwarya Rai chooses to wear for her walk on the red carpet.

    Source:http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/05/aishwarya-to-start-her-own-retail-fashion-venture/