Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan os not the most beautiful woman in the world…

















    Hugh Jackman, who shared the dais with the world’s most beautiful woman Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in FICCI Frames 2011, doesn’t find the beauty the most beautiful woman on earth.

    Here’s what he had to say – “When someone told me that world’s most beautiful lady will welcome me, I was too excited. I thought it will be my wife Deborra. But later I came to know that it was Aishwarya”.

    “I consider Ash as a very beautiful lady, but certainly not the most beautiful on the planet. Because according to me, my wife Deborra is the most beautiful lady,” says Jackman, talking about his wife Deborra-Lee Furness.

    Ash, though at first stunned, got the superstar’s humour and then played along. Aishwarya gifted Hugh with a small Lord Ganesha’s statue. “I welcome Hugh Jackman to India. He is one of the most handsome and diligent artistes in the field of acting. On behalf of all the Indians, I welcome him in our country with a beautiful Lord Ganesha,” said Aishwarya.

    Source:http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/03/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-os-not-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world/