Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

‘It always felt right being with Ash’: Abhishek Bachchan…

























    This month’s Vogue India has hubby Abhishek Bachchan talk about his gorgeous wife Aishwarya Rai….

    Here’s what the Junior B says, “The first time I met Aishwarya was in August 1997 when I was on a recce for my father’s film Mrityudaata in Switzerland and she was shooting for Aur Pyar Ho Gaya with Bobby Deol… I had obviously seen her before, since she was Miss World. I don’t remember the moment when I knew she was the one… it always just felt right. So, there wasn’t just this ‘one’ defining moment, it always felt perfect!”

    This edition also includes fashion designer Manish Malhotra, director Karan Johar and make-up artist Mickey Contractor talk about the beauty..

    Grab your copies immediately to read more about your favorite star

    Source:http://bollywood.celebden.com/2011/02/it-always-felt-right-being-with-ash-abhishek-bachchan/